Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tis The Season To Be Jolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I love how people are excited, families come together, baking is on everyones mind, Christmas lights go up, people are decorating their homes and Christmas movies are always on. This weekend my roommates and I are determined to decorate our apartment for Christmas so I tried to get inspired and here are some of my favorite decorations!


If I had a banzai tree I would so do this!

Love this room, it was in Elle Decor for their Christmas issue! So cozy and it's screaming Christmas!

Have the jar, all I need is the ornaments! Small ornaments was just added to my shopping list.


If my roommates let me this would be my Christmas tree!!!!! I'm not afraid, this is so amazing!!!



I hope you enjoyed the things I have found! All I want to do is decorate now and listen to my Hanson Christmas cd!

Be creative everyday! ~ Rae Rae

2 comments:

  1. rae rae, i wanted to do the jar and ornaments, but maui is failing me with bulb ornaments. or maybe im not looking hard enough. 2 kiddos make getting in & out of the car a trek in itself. are you coming home for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha kids! i saw a mom in the store the other day that was so funny! Her kids were all over the place and she looked haggered. I was like wow im going to be crazy when i have kids! No im not coming home for christmas im going to be in good old cali :(!!!!!!!!! Im coming in feb or mar, im trying to cordinate with my brother. How are things over there? Hows litte zack?

    ReplyDelete