Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Girls are so fun!

I have become an aunty over the last two years and I never knew I could love two little girls so much. Makenna is now 1 1/2 running around, starting to talk, and grabbing everything. My mom said Makenna is just like me when I was her age,which means she is a little ballbuster hahahaha! Mikaia is the sweatest thing in the whole world and pushing eight months! She is growing so fast and can tell already that, she is going to have a sweet and gentle spirit. My nieces inspired me to look at chic baby nurseries and did I found some great ones!!!! Enjoy!



I like to think Makenna (aka Munchkin) takes after me, she is a rascal and tends to make a mess! I haven't seen her running around yet which is going to be a trip, the last time I saw her see was crawling. Can't wait!!

It's crazy how much Mikaia (aka Mikaia Bear) reminds me of my little sister Meili when she was a Baby. Its so funny to see Mikaia's personality, she is quiet and sweet but I can tell her goofy side is coming out. Lets face it, Nate is her dad so how can she not be goofy and fun.

What is it about the color yellow that makes you want to smile? Especially this gold yellow! Love the flooring and so in love with the Gold decals!!!!


This room caught my eye because this room is so versatile for girls and boys! Again love the decals

Okay seriously, I can live in this room!!! Talk about a luxury nursery!!! So obsessed with the large mirror

Ummm, scrumptious chair!!

I know all these rooms are very girlie but this room was so fun I had to put in on my list. My favorite part is the letters on the wall!


I never really thought about nursery design because obviously I don't have kids!!!! My nieces make me want to create a nursery especially a little girls one. So all you moms go create a perfect space for your little ones. Sounds like so much fun!

Be creative every day! ~ Rachel



















































1 comment:

  1. that chair is so scrumptious...true rachel very true. thanks for sharing the photos hahaa

    ReplyDelete