Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jewlery and Bikinis!!!!!!!!

I grew up in Maui, Hawaii so naturally I love shells and grew up in bikinis! I found both my loves in the same place, Pashey Designs and Manini Gangini Bikini's have it all. Talia Gangini the designer of both these brands is only 16!!!!!!! How incredible is that? Talia has her own company and her jewelry was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition! I personally have five pieces of her hand made jewelry and am officially obsessed!

Talia is staying with me this week so, I got a sneak peak at what she has in stock. I wish I could have it all!!!!! I love her stuff so much and I want everyone to own a piece of Pashey jewelry and MG Bikini . This week I'm throwing a jewelry bikini party! Can't wait, all the girls are coming over! So much fun is to be had!


Be creative every day! - Rae Rae

1 comment: