Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tis the season to wear jackets!

Winter is around the corner and I am so excited! I'm so tired of being so hot all the time and my favorite thing about winter is I get to wear jackets! My must have jacket for the season is a leather one! I need, I want, I must have one! Here are some of my favorite jackets I found by Aqua.


How hot is this Aqua leather jacket with a detachable hood! This jacket is the first on my wish list!
Love the sleeves, love the buttons, love this Jacket!
I also need a boyfriend blazer this winter so adorable!

Remember to be creative everyday- Rae Rae

2 comments:

  1. Rae Rae. . .SO YOU. Love your banner (you & I refer to your Mom in our banners); love your blog name. . .looking forward to stopping by often for inspiration. Aunty B

    ReplyDelete